Covid-19 Vaccine In India Latest Update 2021
Coronavirus has made the world a different place since the last year, days in lockdown, wearing masks, and putting sanitizers on our hands has become an important part of our lives. We have permanently changed our lives to protect ourselves and our families from the pandemic.
Now, after all this wait and anxiety, we have finally found a vaccine that can act as a protective shield against the virus. The entire world is waiting for the vaccine so that our lives can get back to normal again. Here is some important information one must know before the masses get the COVID-19 Vaccine News Updates.
Coronavirus Vaccine India Latest Updates- Covid-19 Vaccine In India
- The covid-19 vaccine will be made available to the general public on 16th January 2021.
- A new app called the CoWin will also be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It is designed to take account of the distribution of the vaccine across the nation each day.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The Covid-19 Vaccine is allowed for only people who are above 18 years.
- The government has issued a list of precautions one must take while taking the Covaccine and Covishield.
- Pregnant people should not take this vaccine and also who are uncertain about their pregnancy.
- Interchanging the vaccines is strictly prohibited.