Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, OWIC Car Rental provides one way round trip and local cabs on hire. You can approach us for any of these cab services.
The Distance between Chandigarh to Delhi is 240 km (4 hours) via NH44
Yes, you can certainly visit many fascinating sites that fall between Chandigarh to Delhi to enrich your experience. Like: Panipat: famous for the war of Panipat. Kurukshetra: Brahma Sarovar and sites from the Mahabharata. You are free to visit any place/site that falls in between.
Yes. You can prebook a cab for Chandigarh to Delhi with OWIC Car Rental.
OWIC Car Rental is based in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
Obviously yes. We understand that chauffeur (cab driver) is very important in one's journey and their English speaking skills also play a significant role in proper communication with the clients. So, we make sure that the cab driver is apt at these skills.
Yes, you'd have to pay for the toll taxes separately. But if you want, we can add the toll charges into the final/main bill. In this way you'd have to pay only once for all and ride carefree.
No need to panic. We are here to help you out in case of any confusion. You can freely contact us through phone call/messaging at any hour of the day. Our team members are always there to fix it for you.
For Sure. It goes without saying that all OWIC cabs for Chandigarh to Delhi are air conditioned (A/C)and well equipped with all the important facilities. We are also very particular about the cabs' sanitation.
Safety of women is our priority. We are well aware of the fact that crime against women is a harsh reality. It makes women feel unsafe especially while traveling. OWIC makes it a point to provide cabs with special services to women. We keep in contact with our lady customers to make them feel safe in every way possible.
No. This service is not available at OWIC for Chandigarh to Delhi.
No. There's no cancellation fee in case you cancel your cab for Jaipur to Agra.
Quick Facts about Chandigarh to Delhi Route
Destination:Chandigarh to Delhi
Chandigarh to Delhi Distance:
350 km (7 hours) via NH44 and NH5
Chandigarh to Delhi Taxi Service: An Overview
Book a Chandigarh to Delhi Taxi (one way and round trip) with OWIC Car Rental, an 18 year old company based in Agra. We provide one of the most reliable and fulfilling Chandigarh to Delhi taxi services in the Northern region.
Chandigarh to Delhi cab services is one of the most popular and online booked routes when it comes to travel in North India. If you're looking for an apt Chandigarh to Delhi car rental service to get a taxi on hire, OWIC Car Rental is the best choice.
OWIC Car Rental: Know us
OWIC Car Rental, a car rental service based in Agra, books over 13,000 cabs for customers over the year. It makes us one of the best choices when it comes to One Way /One Side and Round Trip Cab services in North India.We book taxis for Chandigarh to Delhi both online and offline efficiently.
(You may like to visit our homepage to know more about us and our services.)
We book cabs both online and offline efficiently. If you want to book a taxi for Chandigarh to Delhi, OWIC Car Rental is the best choice. We are one of the most preferred travel services in the Northern region of the country.
Check some Frequently Asked Questions for clearing any queries. Contact us to know details about cab fares and charges for a package of your choice.
One Way Cabs: OWIC Understands Your Problems
Chandigarh to Delhi car rental services (One Way Travel) are one of the most popular travel services availed by customers today. New Delhi is the capital of India and Chandigarh is one of the most developed cities of the country. It results in a lot of traffic between the two cities. But, at the same time many customers face problems regarding booking one way cabs. It's due to the costly prices and not so customer friendly policies of a number of travel services. Many big and small Chandigarh to Delhi taxi service companies specialise at round trips only and don't provide favourable packages for one way trips. Even when they do provide packages, the cost is not very less than the round trips.
This leaves the customers with a sense of helplesspness. So, they resort to other means of transportation like trains, flights and buses.
But often, here also the customer again suffers from abrupt delays, spending far more than the budget and utter discomfort.
We are glad to say that yes, WE UNDERSTAND and we work hard to provide our customers the one side taxi travel experience they deserve.
Why Book a One Way Cab from Chandigarh to Delhi cab with OWIC Car Rental Service?
Here are 10 good reasons to choose OWIC Car Rental to book a cab on hire for Jaipur to Delhi when it comes to One Way Travel Services:
- 1. OWIC was started 18 years ago as a company which provided One Way Cabs first. (We also provide round trips, click here to know more) So, we are experienced than most travel services around us.
- 2. We are a company based in Agra, so when it comes to hiring a taxi for Chandigarh to Delhi (that is Northern region of the country )no doubt that our services are destined to be worthwhile and better than the best.
- 3. We provide all ranges of four vehicles. Hence, you don't have to worry about the size of your clan . Family or friends, honeymoon or visiting holy places, you'll find room for all in our services.
- 4. As mentioned above, other means of transportation often have more cons than pros.
Flights : Too expensive, get booked to soon; aren't necessarily available for your area.
Buses : No chance of privacy, bad if you're willing to work on your way on the your laptop; luxury buses often are too expensive and the facilities aren't worth it.
Trains : Delay way too much, AC coach is often booked; heavy cancellation fee is charged; often take more time than required.
5. Very importantly, there's no driver allowance and we cost half of the charges of a round trip.
6. Safety : We, at OWIC make it a point to make the journey safe for our customers. Especially, we go a step further to make women feel safe. We also take special care of the needs of senior citizens and children.
7. On Time Pick up and Drop : We value the time of the customer and understand that no one wants to be late. This makes us avail our cabs to you on the given time . We provide door to door pick up, adding to your comfort. This avoids any kind of obstacle in your ride.
8. Helpful Driver with command on English : The skills of the driver play a very huge role in enhancing the quality of your one way trip. A soft spoken and cooperative chauffeur makes your journey easy. OWIC seeks to provide a driver with all these qualities to the customer. We also make sure that the driver is fluent in English language. This makes communication better and makes the customer feel more comfortable.
9. Privacy : Socialising is a very important part of our lives. But sometimes we do need a private space to work, think and journey. Our One Way cabs provide with you a personal space with solace to work and enjoy your ride calmly.
10. Affordable Tour Packages : You can book an online taxi with OWIC Car Rental at absolutely affordable prices. The services provided to you are worth the money you are paying.
OWIC Car Rental : Types of Taxis for One Way Trip from Chandigarh to Delhi
OWIC Car Rental provides a number of options to choose from when it comes to booking a one way taxi from Chandigarh to Delhi . We have a number of cabs of different types to suit the needs of the customers
Here's a list of options of cabs that OWIC Car Rental provides for one way travel:
(1) Chandigarh to Delhi Hatchback: This is one of the most preferred taxi type. It has an accommodation for 4 passengers. Best if you're traveling alone or along with three people at most.
(2) Chandigarh to Delhi Sedan (Etios): It's a premium cab for one way with a capacity of 4 passengers. It's more luxurious and comfy.
(3) Chandigarh to Delhi AC SUV (Minivan): If you're planning to travel with your entire family/small group of friends, the SUV is the best choice for you with a capacity of 6-7 passengers.
(4) Chandigarh to Delhi Innova Crysta: An added choice for our customers is Innova Crysta. This is a premium SUV with a seating capacity of 7 people. Innova Crysta has a commendable mileage and upgraded engine that makes your ride faster and more comfortable.
(4)Chandigarh to Delhi Tempo Traveller: If your clan is much bigger, then you should book a tempo traveller for Chandigarh to Delhi. There are different types of tempo travellers with varying seating capacities. Their accommodation ranges from a minimum of 12 passengers to 22 passengers.
(5) Chandigarh to Delhi Coach (Full sized bus): The bus scene in the movie 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' has always evoked a sense of joy and togetherness in us. We all want to enjoy at least once with such togetherness.If you're travelling with a considerable number of people and need a bus/coach, we are here to provide you with our services. There are two types of coaches:
Small Coach with a seating capacity of (25-30).
Big Coach with a seating capacity of (35-45).
Chandigarh to Delhi Cab Fare