Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, OWIC Car Rental provides one way round trip and local cabs on hire. You can approach us for any of these cab services.
Distance between Manali to Delhi: 528 km (12 hrs) via NH 44
Yes, you can certainly visit many fascinating sites that fall between Manali to Delhi to enrich your experience. Like: Shimla: a very prominent and popular hill station. Chandigarh: a very well planned metropolitan city and the capital of Punjab.
You are free to visit any place/site that falls in between.
Yes. You can prebook a cab for Manali to Delhi with OWIC Car Rental.
OWIC Car Rental is based in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
Obviously yes. We understand that chauffeur (cab driver) is very important in one's journey and their English speaking skills also play a significant role in proper communication with the clients. So, we make sure that the cab driver is apt at these skills.
Yes, you'd have to pay for the toll taxes separately. But if you want, we can add the toll charges into the final/main bill. In this way you'd have to pay only once for all and ride carefree.
No need to panic. We are here to help you out in case of any confusion. You can freely contact us through phone call/messaging at any hour of the day. Our team members are always there to fix it for you.
For Sure. It goes without saying that all OWIC cabs for Manali to Delhi are air conditioned (A/C)and well equipped with all the important facilities. We are also very particular about the cabs' sanitation.
Safety of women is our priority. We are well aware of the fact that crime against women is a harsh reality. It makes women feel unsafe especially while traveling. OWIC makes it a point to provide cabs with special services to women. We keep in contact with our lady customers to make them feel safe in every way possible.
No. This service is not available at OWIC for Manali to Delhi.
No. There's no cancellation fee in case you cancel your cab for Manali to Delhi.
Quick Facts about Manali to Delhi Route
Destination:Manali to Delhi
Manali to Delhi Distance:
528 km (12 hrs) via NH 44
Manali to Delhi Taxi Service: An Overview
Book a Manali to Delhi Taxi (one way and round trip) with OWIC Car Rental, an 18 year old company based in Agra. We provide one of the most reliable and fulfilling Manali to Delhi taxi services in the Northern region.
Manali to Delhi cab services is one of the most popular and online booked routes when it comes to travel in North India. If you're looking for an apt Manali to Delhi car rental service to get a taxi on hire, OWIC Car Rental is the best choice.
OWIC Car Rental: Know us
OWIC Car Rental, a car rental service based in Agra, books over 13,000 cabs for customers over the year. It makes us one of the best choices when it comes to One Way /One Side and Round Trip Cab services in North India.We book taxis for Manali to Delhi both online and offline efficiently.
(You may like to visit our homepage to know more about us and our services.)
We book cabs both online and offline efficiently. If you want to book a taxi for Manali to Delhi, OWIC Car Rental is the best choice. We are one of the most preferred travel services in the Northern region of the country.
Check some Frequently Asked Questions for clearing any queries. Contact us to know details about cab fares and charges for a package of your choice.
One Way Cabs: OWIC Understands Your Problems
Manali to Delhi car rental services (One Way Travel) are one of the most popular travel services availed by customers today. Manali is one of the most visited hill stations of the country and there's a high demand for travel services way back from there. But unfortunately, proper train services to and from Manali aren't available. In order to catch a train for Delhi one has to catch a train from Chandigarh station only. Bus services to/from Manali often come with discomfort and are overpriced. Moreover, many customers face problems regarding booking one way cabs. It's due to the costly prices and not so customer friendly policies of a number of travel services. Many big and small Manali to Delhi taxi service companies specialise at round trips only and don't provide favourable packages for one way trips. Even when they do provide packages, the cost is not very less than the round trips.
This leaves the customers with a sense of helplesspness. So, they resort to other means of transportation like trains, flights and buses.
But often, here also the customer again suffers from abrupt delays, spending far more than the budget and utter discomfort.
We are glad to say that yes, WE UNDERSTAND and we work hard to provide our customers the one side taxi travel experience they deserve.
Why Book a One Way Cab from Manali to Delhi cab with OWIC Car Rental Service?
Here are 10 good reasons to choose OWIC Car Rental to book a cab on hire for Jaipur to Delhi when it comes to One Way Travel Services:
- 1. OWIC was started 18 years ago as a company which provided One Way Cabs first. (We also provide round trips, click here to know more) So, we are experienced than most travel services around us.
- 2. Hring a taxi for Manali to Delhi is the best option as there are no proper train services to depart from Manali. One has to catch a train for Chandigarh station first and then only they can catch a train for Delhi. Bus services to Manali often come with discomfort and are overpriced. So, no doubt that cab services are the best option. OWIC's services are destined to be worthwhile and better than the best.
- 3. We provide all ranges of four vehicles. Hence, you don't have to worry about the size of your clan . Family or friends, honeymoon or visiting holy places, you'll find room for all in our services.
- 4. As mentioned above, other means of transportation often have more cons than pros.
Flights : Too expensive, get booked to soon; aren't necessarily available for your area.
Buses : No chance of privacy, bad if you're willing to work on your way on the your laptop; luxury buses often are too expensive and the facilities aren't worth it.
Trains : Delay way too much, AC coach is often booked; heavy cancellation fee is charged; often take more time than required.
5. Very importantly, there's no driver allowance and we cost half of the charges of a round trip.
6. Safety : We, at OWIC make it a point to make the journey safe for our customers. Especially, we go a step further to make women feel safe. We also take special care of the needs of senior citizens and children.
7. On Time Pick up and Drop : We value the time of the customer and understand that no one wants to be late. This makes us avail our cabs to you on the given time . We provide door to door pick up, adding to your comfort. This avoids any kind of obstacle in your ride.
8. Helpful Driver with command on English : The skills of the driver play a very huge role in enhancing the quality of your one way trip. A soft spoken and cooperative chauffeur makes your journey easy. OWIC seeks to provide a driver with all these qualities to the customer. We also make sure that the driver is fluent in English language. This makes communication better and makes the customer feel more comfortable.
9. Privacy : Socialising is a very important part of our lives. But sometimes we do need a private space to work, think and journey. Our One Way cabs provide with you a personal space with solace to work and enjoy your ride calmly.
10. Affordable Tour Packages : You can book an online taxi with OWIC Car Rental at absolutely affordable prices. The services provided to you are worth the money you are paying.
OWIC Car Rental : Types of Taxis for One Way Trip from Manali to Delhi
OWIC Car Rental provides a number of options to choose from when it comes to booking a one way taxi from Manali to Delhi . We have a number of cabs of different types to suit the needs of the customers.
Here's a list of options of cabs that OWIC Car Rental provides for one way travel:
(1) Manali to Delhi Hatchback: This is one of the most preferred taxi type. It has an accommodation for 4 passengers. Best if you're traveling alone or along with three people at most.
(2)Manali to Delhi Sedan (Etios): It's a premium cab for one way with a capacity of 4 passengers. It's more luxurious and comfy.
(3)Manali to Delhi AC SUV (Minivan): If you're planning to travel with your entire family/small group of friends, the SUV is the best choice for you with a capacity of 6-7 passengers.
(4)Manali to Delhi Innova Crysta: An added choice for our customers is Innova Crysta. This is a premium SUV with a seating capacity of 7 people. Innova Crysta has a commendable mileage and upgraded engine that makes your ride faster and more comfortable.
(4)Manali to Delhi Tempo Traveller: If your clan is much bigger, then you should book a tempo traveller for Manali to Delhi. There are different types of tempo travellers with varying seating capacities. Their accommodation ranges from a minimum of 12 passengers to 22 passengers.
(5)Manali to Delhi Coach (Full sized bus): The bus scene in the movie 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' has always evoked a sense of joy and togetherness in us. We all want to enjoy at least once with such togetherness. If you're travelling with a considerable number of people and need a bus/coach, we are here to provide you with our services. There are two types of coaches:
Small Coach with a seating capacity of (25-30).
Big Coach with a seating capacity of (35-45).
Manali to Delhi Cab Fare